TEAM BALANCE AND EFFORT ON SECOND EVENT
Rebound Gaming Network addresses team balance issues and announces work commencing on a second type of event
[March 1st, 2019] – Based on participant feedback and demands Rebound Gaming Network is announcing adjustments to the existing format and expansion in to additional ones.
BALANCE: We received some great messages from players, teams and even developers regarding the team imbalances that we’ve been seeing. We greatly appreciate your patience and feedback as we figured out how to deal with it, we are making the following changes as a result of your help – thank-you!
- The map will be rolled at 9:00pm EST, sharp.
- Admins will balance teams to ensure an equal amount of players on each side and accommodate the camera operators.
- Once the balance is agreed upon by Commanders in “all chat”, briefings will begin
- Once both Commanders signal readiness in “all chat” the map will be rolled again and match commences
SECOND EVENT: Additionally, please be aware that RGN is working on creating two events for our Squad community:
- An organized event with minimal clan restriction which includes no limitations against clan rosters and participation; and,
- An organized event with the general public, Conscripted Combat in its purest and original form.
These events will be tested and reviewed throughout the month of March to fine tune rulesets, schedules, RGN staff roles, media content with streams and YouTube, and community outreach. Both events are anticipated to go live during the week of April 1, 2019.
If you would like more information about this topic please inquire at email: email@example.com or contact a Staff member in our Discord server https://discord.io/rebound